Monday, August 10, 2009

Canadians Suck

This is why I love Canadians: They are so mentally weak and so irrelevant as a country that all you have to do is pretend just a tiny bit to be wanting to do something for them and they will jump up and down for you and roll over and do all manner other humiliating tricks for you, in some sort of pathetic gratitude for you taking the time to notice them. Honestly, they are like an ugly little dog that smells bad and that no one has the time or patience for, so all you have to do is toss them the crumbs of one half-rotted sandwich and they will canonize you as some sort of national hero.

Its sad and embarrassing. And also VERY useful for someone like me.

If any of them had even two brain cells to rub together they would be able to see right through me and realize that I don't give a rat's ass about them or this miserable country and I want a hockey team as MY toy, period. I don't care if it is in Phoenix or Brazil or fucking Nigeria, I just want my toy! But having an unpaid army of 30 million zealots, well, that makes it worth pretending that I want to bring the team "home". That, and the morons in Hamilton who are falling all over themselves to give me a free arena until I can build a proper one somewhere else.

Yeah, you gotta love a country full of idiots. Especially useful idiots.

1 comment:

  1. Canadians do not suck. I can't believe you wrote that about us.

    But I hear you're buying a hockey team for us in Hamilton, so I need to know where to mail my monthly checks for the new arena.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete