Thursday, September 10, 2009

In The Bathroom With Gary

So I ended up in the can at the same time as that twisted little gnome Bettman today. And it reminded me of something that happened to me back in university.

McMaster was playing Waterloo in football, and I was at the game and ended up in the washroom with some guys from McMaster. They were at their urinals and I was at my urinal and we were all pissing away and then when we were done I walked over to the sink to wash my hands and those guys just started walking out. So I yelled over "Hey, what's the matter, don't they teach you to wash your hands after you piss at McMaster?" And they yelled back "No, they teach us not to piss on our hands!"

I still don't quite get what they meant by that, but whatever.

Anyway - that is what I was reminded of today when I was in the shitter with Bettman, because after he pissed he walked out without washing his hands! I saw him! But then the weird part - and this is pretty weird - is that outside of the washroom he shook my hand and his hand was wet! How weird is that? I mean, if he didn't wash his hands after he was pissing, how could his hand be wet?

I totally can't figure that one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment